Bridging AI and the Humanities Program by Stanford PhD Students

Courtesy of Stanford

My name is Kayla. I’m a Program Manager at Inspirit AI, an enrichment program for high school students developed and taught by a team of Stanford PhD students. I’m writing to invite your students at Laguna Blanca School to apply for our spring semester and summer break online programs!

At Inspirit AI, we’ve worked with over 2000 students from 30+ countries to bridge the humanities and artificial intelligence, and almost half of our students come in with no coding background. Through personalized guided learning, critical discussions about the ethical and social implications of AI, and the opportunity to work on socially impactful projects, students will be better prepared for an AI-powered future. Students at Inspirit have previously applied AI to journalism, where they worked to improve the quality and authenticity of online news content by detecting fake news, and to law, where they contextualized and compiled relevant legal evidence to support a case.

I’ve linked our brochure and included a short program description below, and would really appreciate it if you could share this information with your students in grades 9-12, so that they can explore the future and apply their passions to achieve social good! Students of all backgrounds may apply here for our spring and summer 2021 programs! The deadline for both programs is March 1st.

Warmly,

Kayla Holman

(P.S. you can read more about us and our vision in Forbes.)

Kayla Holman

Program Manager, Inspirit AI

[email protected]