Owls fall short of victory against Valley Christian

On Friday the 15th the Laguna Blanca Owls basketball team played against Valley Christian. This was the last game for the Owls before league started so they knew it was key to get a win. The first quarter started with back to back scoring and ended with a score of 21-19 Valley Christian in the lead. The sore at halftime ended up being 41-49 with Laguna taking the lead from Atty Roddick three point buzzer beater assisted by Pierce O’Donnell. The third quarter kept them neck and neck with both teams scoring 14 points each with the score of 55-54 with the Owls still in the lead. The Owl in the fourth quarter went from playing great basketball to frantic basketball. Nobody looked like they knew what they were doing and it lead to Christian Valley scoring 17 points in the fourth quarter and the Owls only scoring 10 making the final score 71-65 Valley christi. The owls went into the game looking for a win but Valley Christian’s Luke Nichols had different plans in mind with a total of 47 point and 13 rebounds. The Owls start league on the 20th of January vs Ojai Valley looking to get another league championship!

$50
$500