AHA! Spring After-School Programs

We host a number of in-school and after-school programs on individual campuses across S.B. Unified, but I wanted to let you know about the spring after-school programs and weekend farm group available to local students. They are all donation-based and focus on social-emotional learning through fun activities with other teens. We would love to invite any of your students that might want some additional support and chances to connect with other youth. Please spread the word to anyone who might benefit from these offerings!

AHA!, a Santa Barbara nonprofit, is offering a by-donation 12-week teen program in person! Ally, Creative and EQ Vibes (music) Groups are open to grades 9-12 and will meet in person (following all CDC guidelines) at a downtown Santa Barbara location. Creative Group is open to younger students in grades 7-12. The Littlest Little Farm is open to grades 8-12.

Groups run Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Each meets once a week from 4:00pm to 5:30PM, February to May. The Littlest Little Farm runs four consecutive Saturdays from 1:00-3:30PM. If interested, teens should visit our website to learn more. Enrolling is as simple as submitting this online application. Teens are encouraged to sign up for more than one group per week!

Questions? Reach out to AHA! enrollment coordinator Perla Sandoval at [email protected] or (805) 380-8115.

We look forward to supporting you and your school communities through these enriching opportunities to bolster social-emotional growth in mindfulness, awareness, connection, empathy, and resilience. Again, thank you for all the wonderful and important work you are doing with your students!