Join AHA! in a celebration of teen creativity and self-expression! Sunday, May 18, 2014

Please join AHA! in a celebration of teen creativity and self-expression! A dozen teens from Sing It Out, an after-school program that fosters social and emotional intelligence through music, will take the stage one by one to sing a rock-and-roll cover song, backed by a professional band. Reception with no-host bar & taco truck fare will precede the event.
Deckers Brand Showcase at Deckers’ new headquarters will hold a sale open to the public and offering a 20% discount on all Deckers brand shoes: UGG Australia, Teva, Sanuk, Ahnu, HOKA ONE ONE, Tsubo, & MOZO.
An additional 20% of your purchase proceeds will be donated by Deckers Outdoor Corp. to benefit AHA!.
This offer is not to be combined with any other offer or discount and is only valid on May 18, 2014.
6601 Hollister Ave, Goleta, CA 93117
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Shoe sale and Sing It Out Reception: 5:30 – 7 pm
Sing It Out: 7:30 -9:30 pm
Followed by dancing to Tina Schlieske & the Graceland Exiles Featuring Sister Laura
To purchase tickets, visit www.ahasb.org. For more information, contact [email protected].AHA-SingItOut