Walk 4 Water – May 10th, 2014

Walk With Us This Spring!!

Can you smell the springtime excitement? Hands 4 Others certainly can. Building off the success of our recent Run 4 Water 5k, H4O is ramping up for our second annual Walk 4 Water.

Be sure to mark your calendars. The Santa Barbara Walk 4 Water is scheduled for Saturday, May 10th at Santa Barbara’s East Beach (same place as last year). Wait, did I just say May 10th? Yup, that’s right…the day before Mother’s Day. So why not bring your family and celebrate in style.

Fundraisers get ready, it is time to start thinking about your strategy. Solid preparation is the recipe for a successful fundraising campaign. So how can you motivate your friends, families, and schools to get involved? Perhaps you can invite H4O to speak at a school assembly? Maybe you have a family friend who owns a business that would like to sponsor you? How about social media? There are lots of fun and creative ways to make a difference, but it’s up to you to “Be The Generation,” so let’s go.

Our 2014 Walk 4 Water fundraising page is ready for you, with a goal of raising $75,000. Check it out here and create your own personalized fundraising page. If your not familiar with creating a page, here’s how. Also, feel free to use our Walk 4 Water video to help promote your campaign, here.

The San Francisco and Denver Walk 4 Water dates are to be determined, so stay tuned.
It is going to be absolutely amazing, so be sure to start building your team and walk with us this spring!!
Please forward this email on to your contacts and help spread the word.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 805 665 7517