Rise to the Future New Creative Challenge!

Rise to the
Future New Creative Challenge!

Incondite by Gabrielle Ochoa,16, Grade 11,
Chicago, IL. Chicago High School for the Arts. Educator: April Dauscha. Silver Medal, Future New
We are excited to see all of the innovative and imaginative work that is being submitted to the Future New creative challenge!

The Future New creative challenge invites students to share their creations: works that employ new materials in interesting ways, are conceptually or socially-driven, incorporate performance art or use technology as a tool for innovation… and whatever you dream up!

The deadline for Future New submissions is January 6, 2014 for all students.

Need some inspiration? Visit the Future New & 3D Design page to find links to organizations, artists and projects that are fresh, innovative and original!

AN EXTRA DIMENSION!
3D Systems® is offering free software for you to create 3D designs to submit to the Future New challenge! Three Award-winning students who utilize this software will earn a cash award in the amount of $1,000 and a 3D print of their work, made using a top-of-the-line 3D Systems® printer! Do you already have your own preferred software for three-dimensional design? Don’t worry, you can still submit to be considered for the Future New Award!

Work must be submitted via the Awards’ online registration system. For more information about this special award, visit artandwriting.org/futurenew and check out 3D Systems® on Facebook and Pinterest for even more ideas!

writing