Why Me?

Why+Me%3F

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 2.27.25 PM
Lost
“Awhile ago, my parents finally let me drive by myself. I’ve had my license for a month and I’ve had to take the bus to school every morning. The first day I got to drive alone, I decided to drive to tennis practice. I got lost and it took me an hour to get there when it should have taken ten minutes.”

Wardrobe Malfunction

“During the Laguna Blanca performance of ‘Little Shop of Horrors,’ I was on stage dancing and suddenly my dress ripped open.”

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 2.33.56 PM
Clumsy with Coffee

“At Starbucks one morning, I was ordering a coffee when I saw a mother I knew. I tried to be nice and normal, but I was a bit nervous having a conversation with her. My coffee order came, I went to grab it, and the whole thing spilled over the counter and on my clothes. I was super embarrassed – the worst part was, the coffee order wasn’t even mine!”

A Messy Accident

“Last year, I was a freshman on the Girl’s Varsity Volleyball team. We were driving home from a game when one of my teammates threw up on the bus. Since I was a freshman, I had to clean it up. Some got on my arm.”

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 2.35.20 PM
Sore Loser

“Last week, I raced Mr. Flores to the Spanish room. I had a head start. He still beat me.”

In Need of a Tailor

“Yesterday, at practice, we were doing squats. As I was squatting, I ripped my shorts. Everyone laughed.”

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 2.36.54 PM
Lacking Grace

“In the library, I knocked over a full cup of hot chocolate and it spilled all over the rug. I frantically went to go get paper towels, and as I was running back, my leg got caught on a chair and I fell face down on the floor.”