Pali Institute Summer Science Programs Grades 4-12

Hi,

My name is Andy Hunt and I am your representative at Pali Institute. I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself, and our program. Pali Institute is an Outdoor Education/Science Camp/Leadership program located in Running Springs, CA on 74 acres in the yellow pine forests of the San Bernardino Mountains.  Pali’s mission is to introduce experiential education to young people in grades 4th-12th by providing progressive learning experiences that extend far beyond the classroom walls.

Allow me to highlight some of the characteristics that make Pali stand head and shoulders above others:

·      Pali is accredited through the Association for Experiential Education (AEE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC); the only Outdoor Education program to hold both accreditations.

·      All of Pali’s instructors serve as both the program educators and residential specialists.  Our instructors have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, and go through two-week training sessions in August and January.  Pali also mandates that its’ instructors go through a complete Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) background check at least once a year.

·      Pali Institute offers a customized program for each school that attends.  Schools have the option of choosing classes from our three learning curriculums:  Outdoor Education, Explorations in Science, and Leadership.

·      In addition to our residential program, Pali offers a “pre” and “post” extension program in which staff will come to your school for additional programming.

For more information about Pali Institute’s program, please look at our website, www.paliinstitute.com.  Here you will be able to watch 30-40 second video clips about our classes, read staff biographies to learn what makes a Pali Institute instructor tick, and read about other characteristics of Pali Institute, including student/teacher housing and the meals.

I would love to chat more with you about Pali, and answer any questions that you might have about the premier outdoor education facility in Southern California.  Please feel free to give me a call, or set up a meeting, anytime.  I cannot wait to show you how at Pali Institute, “We bring textbooks to life!”

Sincerely,

Andy Hunt

[email protected]

(909) 867-5743 ext #241

(801) 866-7180 (cell)