2013 Loop Abroad

Hello,
I hope you have all received our 2013 Loop Abroad Viewbooks in the mail! I know they were a little late this year. As it happens, our printer was in the path of Sandy and all of the flooding put them behind quite a bit.
I’ve you’ve gotten the chance to look over the viewbook, you’ll notice that we’ve added four new programs for this summer. It looks like group sizes will be small, no more than 12 students per group! We love this number, especially with 3 faculty members for each group.
We’re approaching what is essentially the end of “enrollment season” and we’re trying to fill our last few spots. We still have financial aid available and we’re looking for great students. If you hear of any students still working to sort out their summer travel, we would very much appreciate if you could share with them our viewbook and website.
We are still accepting applications for the following programs:
“Plight of the Thai Elephant”- four weeks in northern Thailand: 1 week at the Elephant Nature Park, 2 weeks of cultural immersion in Chiang Mai, and 1 week in the jungle living with a hill tribe village.
“Experience Thailand: Elephants and Everything Else”- two weeks in Chiang Mai: 1 week at the Elephant Nature Park, and 1 week of culture and adventure exploring the best of northern Thailand. (June 28th, and July 12th departure available)
Thanks again,
Addam
Addam Stine
Executive Director