Best Santa Barbara Beaches

Best Santa Barbara Beaches

Grab your lemonade, picnic basket, and blanket for a sunny day at a Santa Barbara beach. Although Santa Barbara is known for some of the most exquisite beaches, you may find it hard to decide which beach to go to. The three most well-known beaches are Hammonds Beach, Butterfly Beach and East Beach. Hammonds Beach’s entryway is followed by a short path with green vines and flowers only walking distance away from the beach.

Once you have arrived at the beach you will find a surf point along with plenty of swimming space for sunbathers. However, many stray away from this beach because the ocean is filled with rocks.

Butterfly Beach is known for its stone wall, which is perfect for those who enjoy the view of the ocean but don’t want to get sandy. You are also able to walk down and set up your picnic on the beach all along the strip. This beach is typically populated as it is welcomed to tourists, locals and anyone who wants a good beach day. The Four Seasons, a five star hotel, is in close quarters to this beach for any of those in need of stationary landmarks.

East Beach is known for volleyball as it has many courts for pick up games. The East Beach Grill is an easy on-the-go restaurant is walking distance. It is a beach for athletes, sunbathers and hungry people. Many locals know that if you are not playing volleyball, this beach is probably not the choice for you.

Add all these beaches together and locals would rate Butterfly Beach number one, Hammonds number two and then East Beach number three.

$50
$500