Five Beach Bag Essentials

1. Hats

Hats are always essential when going to the beach—not only for protection from the sun, but also incase of a bad hair day. Baseball caps are definitely favored this season, especially ones that sport you’re future college!

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.38.53 PM

2. Lip Balms

Being out in the sun all day can really dry up your lips, so always be sure to pack one or two chapsticks in order to keep them plush. Chapsticks with SPF in them are always best because they will both give your lips moisture and protect them from the suns harmful rays.

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.39.15 PM

3. Sunnies

Sunglasses are the perfect way to block the sun and the haters! But really, the sun can be very damaging to your eyes so wearing your favorite pair of Ray Bans is crucial when laying out on the sand. Plus, with the right pair of sunglasses, you will look like a total diva strutting down the beach!

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.39.24 PM

4. Waterproof Speakers

Pump up the tunes with some waterproof speakers to make your beach day a whole lot more fun. Now, you can listen to reggae, pop or whatever your heart desires while feeling the cool breeze of the ocean.

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.39.32 PM

5. Disposable Cameras

Personally, this is what I always bring to the beach. These little cameras help you to remember the memories you had with your friends while lounging in the sun. Disposable cameras always make your photos look ten times cooler than with any iPhone filter, and you can have them printed out so that you can have the physical photos to hang on your wall.

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.39.38 PM

$50
$500