Three Anti-Boredom Tricks for Spring Break

Imagine this — you are in the middle of spring break and it’s 2:00 in the afternoon  and yes, you are sitting on your bed alone watching netflix. To avoid this scenario try some of these three tips in order to avoid boredom over spring break. With relaxation time right around the corner, here are some tips to make sure you stay active!

1. Plan ahead!! Whether it’s planning the night before or a couple days in advance, make sure to text your friends ahead of time! By doing this, you ensure that you will have something to do that day and that your friends won’t be busy.

1. Think of an activity to do before hand! The absolute worst thing that could happen is just sitting around on your phone with your friends doing absolutely nothing. To avoid this boredom, think of activities to do before meeting up with your friends.

1. For those of you who can’t drive, make sure you have a ride! It’s no fun when you have made plans but then you realize the last minute that you don’t have a ride. Try asking your parents or sibling/s for a ride when first making your plans.boredom
$50
$500