A Review of 10 Cloverfield Lane

A girl opens her eyes to find that she is chained to a bar and there is a brace on her leg. It does not take her long to realize that this is a result of a car crash that happened because of a fight she had with her fiance. Filled with rage, she takes a car and drives out of New Orleans to the rural areas of Louisiana.

A man walks into her locked cell and he tells her what has occurred outside the bunker underground. He explains to her how the air above is contaminated and all the people are dead. An exciting plot already evolving, this is only the beginning of this thrilling story.

The movie did and an efficient job of keeping viewers attention by having the plot develop as the movie continued ― making it not hard to understand what was going on. This movie is technically under the category of “fantasy/mystery” but the director, Dan Trachtenberg, also did a splendid job of incorporating humor into the movie. Anyone from ages ten and above should go see the movie but because the movie is PG-13, make sure to go with an adult if you are below 13.

$50
$500