H4O Volunteers…Are You Ready!!

H4O Volunteers...Are You Ready!!

h40
H4O Volunteers…Are You Ready!!

H4O and our cohort of passionate young volunteers are packing our bags and getting ready to head south for this years Vision Trips. We will be traveling to both Mexico (Chiapas) & Honduras (Copan) from June 13th – June 20th.

Digging trenches, constructing latrines, and assembling water systems are just a few of the activities our youth will be engaged in. What an amazing experience to have at such a young age. A true testament that our current generation of young people will “Be The Generation” that solves the World’s Water Crisis.

But don’t take my word for it, just hear what San Marcos H4O Club President Daniela Aguirre says,

“Last years Vision Trip to Honduras was such an incredible experience for me. Thanks to the scholarship I received from H4O, I was able to really learn about the water crisis and actually feel like I’m doing something about it. It’s such an empowering feeling. After I got back, I even decided to take the lead and be the President of the H4O Club at my school. I really appreciate the support I received from H4O and hope every student has the opportunity to have such an impactful experience.”

If you want to provide a young person with the experience of a lifetime, please show your support with a scholarship donation.

Donate

2nd Annual Leadership Summit

Last Saturday Hands 4 Others held its 2nd Annual Leadership Summit. It was a great success and every student did an amazing job learning about leadership and then putting their knowledge to use. We look forward to next year!!

H4O Website

Soccer 4 Water

Huge thanks to H4O’s up and coming Soccer 4 Water chapter for putting on an amazing Penalty Kick Tournament and raising nearly $5,000. To date, Soccer 4 Water has raised over $15,000 for clean water systems. Keep up the good work!

If you want to make a donation to their chapter, click the link below.

Soccer 4 Water