A Fiery Film To Watch

The-Hunger-Games-Catching-Fire-Logo-HD-WallpapersThe long awaited “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” finally hit the theaters. Since the debut of “The Hunger Games,” audiences have been anxiously
awaiting the
sequel.
The movies are based on “The Hunger Games” trilogy written by Suzanne Collins.
Jack Copeland compares the movies to the books, “The books are much better because they have greater detail and let you use more imagination.”
Mathew Goldsholl compares “Catching Fire,” the second movie of the trilogy, with “The Hunger Games,” the first movie of the trilogy, “It’s much more exciting with better acting and better cinematography.”
The movie begins, with Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence, returning home safely after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark, played by Josh Hutcherson.
Winning means that they embark on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way, Katniss sees that a rebellion is brewing, but the Capital is still in command.
During this, President Snow, played by Donald Sutherland, is preparing the 75th Annual Hunger Games, a special games known as the Quarter Quell which is unlike the average Hunger Games, and takes place every 25 years.
The movie is essentially split into two parts. The aftermath of their victory and the arena of the games. The first part shows some of the people who are oppressed by the Capital. These people look at Katniss and Peeta’s defiance during the games as a sign of defiance.
This launches them into the second part of the movie. As they announce that the 75th annual Hunger Games has arrived, they add that as a Quarter Quell, there will be a special aspect that separates it from every other Hunger Games—the existing victors will be forced to return one last time to fight to the death. Who will win? Go see to find out.