Make a pawsitive impact! Help to Keep Pets with their Families

We want to invite your school and students to support C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Donation Drive-Thru & Home for the Holidays Adoption Festival on Saturday, December 4. The goal is to provide resources that keep pets with their families for life, while inspiring forever homes for adoptable animals from local shelters.The event takes place at two locations, from 10am to 2pm:

• Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara (3400 Calle Real)
  • The Elks Lodge in Santa Maria (1309 N. Bradley Road)

During the event, visitors can drive through and drop off pet food and monetary donations with the C.A.R.E.4Paws team. Then they can park and visit with adoptable pets from local shelters and rescues. More details at care4paws.org/holidaydrive.

How students can help while gaining volunteer experience and community services hours!
We invite your students to support our drive by hosting a fundraiser for C.A.R.E.4Paws by December 4. In return, we can provide community service hours and we will also promote your school on social media and our website and at the event on Dec. 4.

A few ways to do this:
Host your donation drive through November or between Thanksgiving and Giving Tuesday on November 30, (the national day of giving). Then drop your contributions off on December 4 at one of our event locations or arrange for a pickup at a later date.

How to sign up

If you’d like to participate, please email me and [email protected] or call 805-335-7524.

We’re more than happy to come meet with your students and share information about C.A.R.E.4Paws’ work. For now, our website is care4paws.org.

Thank you so much!

Isabelle
805-637-1892

***

Executive Director & Cofounder
C.A.R.E.4Paws
Care4paws.org

C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Mobile Pet Wellness Services