2. A wild carnivorous mammal of the dog family, living and hunting in packs. It is native to both Eurasia and North America, but has been widely exterminated.
4. A small beetle with a domed back, typically red or yellow with black spots. Both the adults and larvae are important predators of aphids.
6. A heavy plant-eating mammal with a prehensile trunk, long curved ivory tusks, and large ears. It is native to Africa and Southern Asia. It is the largest living land animal.
9. Any of several African mammals related to the horse, but striped white and black or dark brown and buff.
1. Any of the various small whales with conical teeth and an elongated beak-like snout.
2. A very large marine mammal with a streamlined hairless body, a horizontal tail fin, and a blowhole on top of it’s head.
3. A carnivorous mammal of the dog family with a pointed muzzle, bushy tail and proverbial body for its cunning.
5. A waterbird with a broad blunt bill, short legs, webbed feet, and a waddling gait.
7. A small young swine.
8. A large solid hoofed animal.