Network Medical’s “Through the Lense”

Network Medicals Through the Lense

Network Medical Women’s Center is a non-profit primary care medical clinic that has an annual fundraiser each year held at the Granada Theatre. Last year our keynote speaker was Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limbs founder, and we were full to capacity and close to 500 people were turned away! So, they are well attended.

This year, Filmmaker and Director Brian Ivie, of The Drop Box, will be our keynote. This is a link that sums up the story best: http://www.thedropboxfilm.com/the-film/

Network Medical’s event is called “Through the Lens” and we want to include the community with a film contest! There are 2 age categories – teens and adults, and the theme of the contest is “Love Triumphs” – in 3 minutes or less. Film deadline is Feb 15.

It will be great exposure for up and coming filmmakers, the winning films to be shown on the big screen at the Granada on May 19th. The winners will be personally introduced to Brian before the event at the Meet & Greet. Brian will also be one of the judges.

As a non-profit, Network Medical’s mission statement is to serve the community by empowering men and women to make informed pregnancy and sexual health choices by providing medical services, information and resources. All of our services are free, thus the fundraiser! Visit the site www.networkmedical.org for more information.

$50
$500