Becoming a Host Family

Becoming a Host Family
Hosting a high school exchange student is such a unique way to volunteer. You make a real difference for your student, your family, your community, and across the world. Even the everyday things you take for granted are once-in-a-lifetime moments for your exchange student. Just like these host families:

The Wagsters in Nebraska take their exchange students to a Nebraska Cornhuskers football game every fall. It’s one of the highlights of their year.

Jesse Garcia and Wade Stokes in Arizona love sharing their holiday traditions – for their exchange student from Sweden, Christmas in the desert was a whole new experience.

For the Nettles family in Alabama, it was so rewarding to watch their two young sons learn to make home movies with their “big brother” from Germany.

What simple things in your family’s life could be once-in-a-lifetime moments for a teenager from across the globe?

EF High School Exchange Year is looking for volunteer host families to help bring more than 2,500 exchange students from 13 different countries to the USA for this coming school year. Be a part of it!

$50
$500