Glory of The Golden Globes

Glory of The Golden Globes

The 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards honors outstanding actors, actresses, producers, directors, and media artists. Beverly Hilton’s private venue basks in glory with immeasurable talent, as seats are reserved for selected past recipients and current nominees. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association commends both domestic and f2oreign films, with additional recognition to the television industry. Although only a few were able to grasp the gleaming golden globe award, an exceptional amount of support and achievement from numerous productions cheered their fellow colleagues into the limelight.

Brie Larson holds her first golden globe for best actress in the Drama film, “Room.” Jennifer Lawrence draped in a stunning Dior dress earns her fourth golden globe, for best
actor in a comedy or musical,“Joy.” Leonardo Dicaprio receives, yet another Untitledgolden globe, this year for his outstanding work as best actor in a drama successful film, “The Revenant,” which also won be
st dramatic film and an award for the best director. “The Martian” not only highlights Matt Damon’s
incredible performance for this year’s Golden Globes winning best actor in a comedy or musical, but wins the overall best comedy as a film. These achieving actresses and
ctors give their gratitude to their fellow nominees, colleagues, and the Hollywood Foreign press for making this event possible.

4Photos Credit: Getty Images

Article by: Ruby Haber

$50
$500